RoadSafe is distributor for leading manufacturers who offer both fully redirective and non-redirective crash cushions approved for use in permanent and work zone applications. All crash cushions meet the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP Report 350 and are approved for use on the national highway system.
Redirective crash cushions
- Non-gating, and bi-directional
- Ideally suited for roadway hazards such as the ends of rigid barriers, tollbooths, utility poles, etc.
- Designed for maximum safety and reusability
- Outstanding durability before, during and after an impact
- Easy installation
- Low-profile foundation
- Transition options
- Low maintenance requirements, and reusability of system components
- Ask us about our resettable crash cushion—a revolutionary product that is changing the industry!
Non-redirective crash cushions
- Narrow, anchorless, water-filled crash cushion suited for multiple speed conditions with its modular technology
- Can be deployed on almost any road surface
- Rapid deployment and retrieval
- Ideal for contractors due to ease of maintenance after impact
- Dozens of transition options available
- Can be used in cold weather